Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A Busy January!!

My siblings who are currently in the US, will be coming over for a month, and my parents, who are fans of the "let's be a family" fan club, will take advantage of the moment and hold several family trips this coming January... My brother and sister are arriving on Dec. 30, right on time for the New Years Eve Ball that my dad's holding!! The first week that they arrive, we'll be staying at New World to bond and catch up... IDEALLY SPEAKING that is... =) Then the following weekend, we're all headed to Boracay to hopefully bask in the sun and bury our feet in the sand... Third week, I think we're headed to Beijing cause my brother wants to see the Great Wall of China... And lastly, the fourth week I think, is still tentative... But I think they're planning on a trip to HK/Macau... Not yet sure... Hehe...

Anywhoo, H&M here I come... Hehehe!!

Hmmm... This is going to be a busy January... Hopefully my parents don't forget that I do have work!!

No comments: