Monday, December 29, 2008

Okay... Am Officially Bored!

I've never liked being idle... Even when I was unemployed... I've always tried to keep myself busy and tried to keep my head in tuned with some type of priority... Did that make sense?!

Anywhoo... As I am typing this... I am bored out of my wits... My brother and sister are here, and I can't leave the house... I can't go to the gym, I can't get a massage, I can't go to the movies, I can't go to the malls... I just can't... And furthermore, my mom is driving me crazy! I can't be in a room with her for more than an hour! I swear... I'll go crazy!!

Also, I am forced to attend some event in ummmmmmm... Delilas?!? I will drive my brother and sister there and watch the show with them... Gosh... What an eventful day?!?

My brother is stuck to his PC like a moth to a flame...

AM BORED!!

No comments: