Thursday, December 25, 2008

I'm Soooo Confused

So I've already talked to my mom about getting me a camera for xmas... I should be able to buy it this week... Yay!! =)

Anyways, here's my dilemma:

Am torn between the fashionable Sony Cybershot T700 or the reliable Canon Ixus 870 IS! Grrr!! The price of both cameras pretty much lie on the same plane (the Sony being a little cheaper)... So deciding is just tooooo HARD!!

The Canon Ixus 870 IS

Everyone's telling me to get the Canon, since they are known for taking great pics... But doesn't the Sony look so much cuter and sleeker??


The Sony Cybershot T700

But the Sony is just so NIIICE!! I had the first sony touch screen one (DSC T100) and it still works... Do you see how big the screen is?? My god!! It's huge!!

Waaaaah!! Am so confuuused! HELP PLEASE!!!

No comments: