Monday, December 29, 2008

Koreanas! A No Kwenta Post!

I work near Makati's Korean village (aka Downtown Makati).
Here are some seemingly fun and fierce Korean Girls that I took pictures of while stuck in traffic...

Don't you just love the whole Sakura (Street Fighter) look...

I felt bad for this girl.. The little boy wouldn't leave her alone... I'm guessing he kept begging for aguinaldo (or the Balenciaga bag she was holding)... Hehe...

Anywhoo, just to make things clear.. I love Koreans... I love Kimchi and Bulgogi... I am not a racist... I just happend to notice I had pics of them in my phone... Hehe... =)

Here's some trivia I learned from a friend of a friend:

One of the major reasons why Korean'sa are coming to the Philippines is because of the great weather for golfing... =)

Shusyal! Golf NA!

No comments: