Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Some Great Gift Ideas!!

Buying gifts for our loved ones is one of the hardest things to do... Well, it is for me... Like I've said in a previous post... Buying gifts for people should be given plenty of thought and should be chosen especially for the person you're giving it to. Something that they'd want or probably need.

Gift certificates, handwash, mugs, gift baskets, picture frames... Their all good as regular gifts... Gifts for people... ummm... we HAVE to give gifts to... Gifts that require no thought and hold no sentimental value... Personally, I like giving (and receiving, hehe) gifts that I'll remember from time to time... Gifts that make me say, wow, "I thought about buying that." Those are the gifts that I would greatly appreciate... I do hope you all catch my drift... Hehe.. =)

Anyways, with that, here are some wonderful gift ideas that I would consider giving to people:

1. Kiehl's "Ultimate Man" Body Scrub Soap

I love this soap... The scent is totally refreshing and the light "exfoliators" embedded in the soap is a real treat... It also has a cooling effect which I love love... LOOOOVE!!! Pefect for those after workout showers!!

Price: If I remember correctly... 750-800... (the bar lasted a little less than a month (2-3 showers a day)) It's well worth it!!

2. Nalgene Water Bottles - The BPA-free ones

Ever since I was introduced to Nalgene 4 years ago... I've been a fanatic... I've told all my friends about it and heavily advertised it's durability... I once dropped if from our rooftop (our house is 4 floors), to see if it would break... It didn't... It was however scratched... Which isn't bad at all... I love it... I have two of these...

Be careful though not to place it in the freeezer with water... It's durable, but it does have a tendency to expand... Hehe... My second one did... Sucks... But I still LOVES it!

Price: Ranges from 675-1250, depending on the size and style (my suggestion is, the bigger the better)

3. The Body Shop's Lip Butter Line


I am an enthusiastic lip balm-lip care-lip gloss lover... I am infatuated and truly in love with the wonder and beauty that is THE LIP!! So with that, these are one of the inexpensive yet very "orgasmic" lip balms that I've tried... Try it and see for yourself... I actually prefer the original flavor, the papaya. That was heaven... My lips felt so good afterwards... Almost felt the same as my ultimate favorite lip balm by Ole Henrikson... Now that was to die for...

Price: 295 (I think)

4. Shiseido Men's Eye Soother Gel

God! I swear on this!! Actually, I swear on the entire Shiseido Men's line... I LOVES!! Hehe... I would actually appreciate anything from the men's line (except the ab defining gel, which by the way, DOESN"T work at all!! What a waste). Anywhoo, the eye soother is probably what most people would appreciate (and it's the cheapest amongst the entire men's line)... I mean, who doesn't have dark circles? or tired eyes? Even the "pinaka" well rested person has bags and dark circles from time to time... This does wonders... after a day of using this, your eyes will definitely feel and look a whole lot better.

Price: 1550

5. Kiehl's Lip Balm #1

If there's a few things Kiehl's is famous more, it's their Lip Balm #1. Try it for yourself... It's fairly cheap and quite reasonable... Say goodbye to chappy lips.

Price: 450 or 495, not quite sure...

6. Fully Booked Planners

The new year is upon us which mean, new goals, new plans, new aspirations, but most importanly, a whole new year, meaning a whole new calendar system... Though am not a consistent planner user, I do however, end up buying one every year at Fully Booked at the hope of actually using it and planning my week (or life??)... Hehehe... And they're quite attractive with various themes, covers, and designs which I would imagine, could suit and fuflfill everyone's taste... And they're pretty inexpensive as well...
So it's truly a perfect gift for the holidays... =)

Price: Ranges from 650 - 1800

7. Philosphy's Mr. GingerBread Man Hot Salt Scrub

From time to time, we all DO need to scrub our bodies... Take 30 mintues out of our day, at least once every two weeks, and scrub that dirty-nasty dead skin off. Hehe... It can however get rather tiresome from time to time, and I'll admit that I don't get to do it as much as I used to, but I would if I could muster the energy to stand up and head for the bathtub to do the deed... Hehe. The benefits of this is quite visible... You'll see the results and feel all smooth and pampered right after taking a shower... Perfect before heading to bed or before getting that body of yours out in the sun to get a tan...

Btw, the scent of this is so refreshing... The others I've tried from Philosophy's hot salt line are pretty okay as well, like the mint and the candy cane. Am thinkng of buying the margarita after my two jars of Mr. Gingerbread man is finished...

Price: around 1550 (I think)

So far these are my ideas... Will add more if I think and see anything else...
Hope it was helpful...

'Til Tomorrow. =)

No comments: