Monday, December 29, 2008

Ay EL - O - B - E - U

Gosh...



I was watching Startalk (I think it was that one) last Saturday, and I couldn't figure out whether I should feel sorry or annoyed at Hayden Kho... Gosh... The video here is the same as the one they aired on Startalk, but I think it was longer...

Anywhoo, am just amazed at how people enjoy watching other people suffer... Or better yet, amused at how interested people are when celebrities go crazy... GOD!!! The whole thing got so big and GOSH! Just... GOSH!!

Well, I guess this means more publicity for Vicky Belo then... Hehe... Even my brother wants to visit Belo Clinic next week... Haaay!! I actually wanted to walk into Zunic a few weeks ago and get a quote at how much i'd spend to get thin again... I am literally a Fiesta Ham!! (I LOOOOOOVE FIESTA HAM AND FRUITCAKE!!)

NO JUDGMENT!!

And oh yeah, have you guys seen the Alfred Vargas Liveraide TVC?? Is it just me, or has his face been botoxed too much that it doesn't move?? I can't find the clip!! Errrrrgh!!!!

No comments: