Friday, December 12, 2008

On The Lighter Side...

I got three shirts yesterday from Ralph... Hehe... They said that they missed me cause they haven't seen me for like a month... I told them I missed them as well... Glad to be back... Hehe... Though they informed me that they haven't gotten new shirts in my preferred fit (custom fit), I still managed to find some nice preppy stripes that I'm guessing, would probably always be in style (Hopefully!)

And as a plus, I love friendly sales people... Makes me wanna buy more! Keep up the good work sales people of Ralph Lauren Shangri La! Applause. =)

Also, I finally found time to watch the final episode of Gossip Girl for December... Next one I think will be on January 5. All I can say is, OH MY GOD!! AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE JAN 5 EPISODE!! Hahaha!! It was a very heartwarming and touching episode, but was also frustrating and, ummm... ANNOYING at the same time!! GRRR... I won't give any spoilers, but it was a good episode... =)

No comments: