Thursday, December 04, 2008

A Brand New Day...

Yesterday was a bad day...
With only 3 hours of sleep and a morning of clogged roads...
My mood (let alone my patience), went nowhere but down...

Today, however, I'm well rested and all set for a good day...
A new day...
A bright and SUNSHINY day (per se)...

The weather may be a bit gloomy, and it might even rain...
But I will say today is a GOOD DAY...
A brand new day... =)


It is by the way, my favorite day of the week... Thursday... =)

Anyways, this morning, while driving to work, B texted me and told me to switch the station to 90.7 to listen to the Filipino version of David Cook's rendition of Always Be My Baby... Wow! That was terrible... But I did however, endure the whole song, or at least listen to it... Hehe!

Anyways, I ended up listening to the entire show due to the show's DJs, Chris Tsuper and Nicole Eala. They were sooooo OH-OH FUNNY!! They were very masa, but they were JUST AMUSING!! Nicole Eala's laugh was a story on its own... My god!! I was hooked...

They were both quite witty and quick in answering each other's remarks... The flow was smooth which made the show quite easy to listen to and more than easy to understand... Call me "masa" or even "squammy", but i'm officially ADDICTED... Hehe..

Anywhoo, 'til tomorrow...

No comments: