Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's Finally Here!!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas is finally here.

My parents and I waited for 12 o'clock to hit, and then slept. It used to be a whole lot funner, but I guess that was because my whole family was here... I already gave my parents their gift on the 23rd, so they didn't get to open anything anymore.

They, didn't get me anything.. =(
I was left to open B's gift...
B got me an ipod speaker dock. =) Hehe... Thanks B. I looooves it!!

Anywhoo, this morning, I expected to get up hearing christmas songs and people carolling in the background... But no! I woke up to the loud and "GHETTO-NESSES" noises of the loooong 4 block line that was waiting in front of our gate to get their christmas aguinaldo. My god! The line seemed never ending...


This is where they enter...


This is my secret shot of the line from the 2nd floor window...


This is where they exit...

Anywhoo, I do hope they finish before lunch because I'm trying to get out of here... I think we're hearing mass, then we just might watch a movie...

It is by the way Filmfest season... =) Dunno what to watch though... Am thinking... Maybe Baler?? but I doubt my dad would like that.... I'll seee....

And yeah, B also got me Wall-E!!

He's so CUUUUTE!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! =)

No comments: