Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Attack of the MSG Infused Paksiw!!

Thursday, Dec 11, 2008

I woke up today with a heavy hangover. A hangover from a bowl of Lechon Paksiw and a mighty big serving of "ginataang kalabasa" from Ebun. YUUUUM! It was quite good actually, but on my way home, I had this throbbing pain building in my head...

Did the food have MSG?? God... I've never felt this much pain since I last ate at Superbowl! I slept right away when I got home (by that time, the pain was intolerable)... Kissed my parents goodnight (pleasantly surprised that my Dad was home), changed into my hanes and dozed off...

When I woke up, the pain was still there... I almost called in sick for work, but I hesitated since I only allowed myself only two absences a month... Hehe... But I was however, an hour late for work... =( Oh well... That's what I get for indulging too much good-"bad"-food.

It's a slow day...
ACTUALLY, it's been a slow week...
Been wishing for Friday since umm... last monday...

Anyways, I'm still a bit light headed... and quite slow moving...
Til tomorrow...

And oh yeah, my dad never ceases to make me laugh and make me realize how badly they think of me... He came up to me this morning and said...

"Nakainom ka nanaman kagabi ah."

I didn't say anything anymore... Didn't feel like proving him wrong today... =)
Maybe later (that is, if he's home). =)

No comments: