Monday, December 29, 2008

The Season Coming To An End...

Monday, December 29, 2008

The new year's just a few days away and I can't wait!!

My brother and sister arrived last night. They'll be here a little over a month, I think...

Anywhoo, I wasn't there to pick them up at the airport cause I had a Christmas party last night. That was FUN! Ms. Sikat (aka S.) planned a great get together! Good food! Great company! and a extremely LOUD game of twister! We should do this every year you guys... =)

Anywhoo, I came home this morning to an empty house... Which isn't at all bad because at least, I could post an entry... It's been a few days since I posted anything... My fresh from the PROMISE LAND siblings visited my dad in the "municipio" and am guessing, visited my grandma, who lives pretty near...

Anyways, I can't wait to get back to work... Not because I miss work, but because, the season seems a bit gloomy. Driving to Antel to meet B and co. yesterday seemed a bit sad. The streets were empty and stores looked closed... Everything seemed dead and silent...

Can't wait for the new year... =) I honestly can't...

Just in case I don't get to greet you guys on the day itself...
Advance Happy New Year!! =)

No comments: