Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm Back!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

21918.jpg

Good Day Forward this Picture

After a two day hiatus (probably due to some lethargic bug floating around the office), I'm back... The past two days have been anything but productive. I was a bit more lazy than usual at work; I didn't get to go to the gym (due to the sudden increase of cars everywhere). I strolled around the mall hoping to find gifts for the 20 helpers in the house, but sadly, I ended up leaving the mall empty handed... Haaaaaay.

All in all, the past two days were really disappointing...

Anywhoo, on a better note... I finally got my car back today! Yay!

For the past week, I've been driving the Mazda. I hate that car. It's a bit too small for me. I prefer my cars BIG!! Hehe... Plus, the cargo room is quite small...

Really happy I got my baby back... And she's all fixed up and ready to go!

The CD player is working again! Yay!
The damage in the front is fixed! Yay!
And yes, while it was at the casa, I got it tuned up na rin!!
YAY!!

Smiles all around!

IT'LL BE A GOOD DAY!!

I was singing like a mad man to Miley's album in the car!! I'm sure anyone who would've seen me would've gotten a good laugh... So smile if you saw me on my long drive to the office... I drive a red SUV (with no tint... Haha!)

Anywhoo, B and I won't be able to watch a movie today... Something came up... Oh well (papel)! I could probably try to do something productive (keeping my fingers crossed!!), I guess, like go to the gym or buy my siblings their gifts... I'll probably pass by Rockwell before heading out to Ortigas again.. Let's hope the traffic won't be as bad as yesterday... Hoping for the best...

And while we're on that subject, can I just say... The traffic was horrendous yesterday! It took me 2 hours from work (Makati) to get to the gym (Ortigas)! MY FREAKIN' GOD!! Da HELL!! So am guessing, panic shopping mode has voraciously hit the people (of Ortigas) already! Help me GOD!!

Anywhoo... I have ton's of things to make kwento A-BOUT...
Tons and tons of things...

Will be up by the end of the day...
Right now, i'll finish this karaoke chain letter that I got from VGF Jon...

Let you guys know my score (on the Karaoke chain letter) later...

1 comment:

Jon said...

It's spelled K-A-R-A-O-K-E. And what does the VG in VGF stand for? Very gorgeous?